Are you a busy parent that is trying to juggle it all in their own life, on top of everybody else’s life? Do you have a curly haired, multiracial child that has dry hair? Wouldn’t you love an easy way to deep condition that didn’t take 30+ minutes? Well that is exactly what I am going to share with you today using some of my favorite products.
Before we get into the steps I want to take a moment to first share and request any assistance, and/or thoughts/prayers you can provide to Puerto Rico and it’s neighbors. One of the co-founders of Multiracial Media, Sarah Sarita Ratliff, and her husband live in Puerto Rico and were hit with Hurricane Irma, and then Maria. We have VERY briefly heard from her that she and her husband are ok but that is it. Any help you can provide to assist PR in rebuilding after this devastation would be extremely appreciated. You can visit Americares for PR or All Hands Volunteers for the USVI. There are more of course but they received the highest rating on the Charity Navigator (thanks Lisa).
Alright now back to the regular programming…
The EASY way to Deep Condition in a Rush!
(This post may contain affiliate links)
- Shampoo hair as normal (if you do). Condition and detangle as normal (or you can do this step at the end if you prefer). Either way you want to start with wet hair.
- Spread Righteous Roots Pre-Poo Oil throughout the roots of the hair.
- Take the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist deep conditioner and coat the hair from root to tip.
- Gather hair up in a loose bun. Cover with a plastic hair cap. Put the Thermal Hair Care’s Little Hot Head over top.
- Continue with bath time as normal.
- When you are done washing your kids up and they are done playing with their bath toys, you can take off the Little Hot Head and plastic hair cap. Comb with a wide tooth shower comb and rinse hair off.
- Add in your leave-in conditioner.
That’s it! Simple right? All it takes is 10 minutes and you have deep conditioned and moisturized your mixed kids hair. I mean who are we kidding… you can do this on yourself as well! Take a nice relaxing bath. You deserve it!
Would you like the chance to win 2 of the products mentioned to try out? If you are in the U.S. the you can enter my 1 year Blogversary GIVEAWAY for your chance to win the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner and the Righteous Roots Pre-Poo Oil as well as products by Many Ethnicities and Bonsai Kids Hair Care. Also included are 2 diverse dolls! You won’t want to miss out! You have until 10/1/17 at 12:00a EST to enter. Don’t hesitate.
This Deep Conditioning process can be incorporated right into normal Wash Day / bath time. That is part of what makes it so appealing to me as a busy mom. Do you have any products you love to deep condition with? Let me know down below.
Disclaimer- I am not a professional… this is just what I’ve learned through research and trial & error. We are always learning and I am not afraid to admit if I am wrong and made a mistake. It’s ok if you do too. We, as parents, aren’t perfect. That’s ok. As long as we try as hard as we can for our children.
Again, if there are any specific topics you are interested in learning about or reading please let me know either down in the comments below or by emailing me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Multiracial Media Column Question” as your Subject line.
Thanks for reading and good luck!
My thoughts are with Sarah, her husband Paul, and the rest of Puerto Rico and their neighbors who have been devastated by Mother Nature. Keep them in your thoughts too?