Struggling to figure out what products to try in your multiracial children’s hair? Here is my ultimate guide for mixed kids hair care. Biracial kids hair tends to need special attention and has different needs than their parents hair (no matter their race). This list will provide you with 5 Product lines designed specifically for Mixed Kids Hair that you MUST TRY. (In no particular order)
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO MIXED KIDS HAIR CARE LINES
(Disclosure: The post may contain affiliate links but all opinions are my own)
- Curly Kids Mixed Kids Hair Care: We have used this line in our home many, many times. It is affordable and we love their Curly Crème Conditioner the most. As you can see in the picture below… it works GREAT.
- Mixed Chicks Kids: We haven’t used this line ourselves yet but it has good reviews on Amazon and I have heard nothing but great things about the Mixed Chicks line for adults. They are also an affordable line as well.
- Cantu Care for Kids: WE LOVE THIS LINE!! It is incredibly affordable which is important to a budgeting mom. Our 2 favorite products are their Tear Free Nourishing Shampoo and their Curling Crème. We use the shampoo on my son because he just won’t stay still so I like knowing that it won’t burn his eyes if some accidently gets in them. The Curling Crème? We’ve gone through a couple tubes of it. LOVE. There is a full review of them over on Mixed Family Life if you want to read more.
- Curly Qs: This is another line that we haven’t tried yet. It is still affordable… but more expensive than the ones above. They have mixed reviews on Amazon but I for myself want to try out their Red Velvet Moisturizing Curl Crème. It had better reviews than that line itself and sounds like it smells AMAZING.
- Many Ethnicities: Last, but not least, is Many Ethnicities. We were recently lucky enough to get sent these for free to try and we really liked them. They are marketed as a Premium product line for Multi-Ethnic children so the quality of the products is superb. They are slightly more expensive than the Curly Q products but include much more higher quality ingredients. They were designed by a doctor specifically for multiracial hair. If you want to read our full review of the line then check it out here on Mixed Family Life.
Well there you go. The 5 Product lines that make up the ULTIMATE GUIDE to Mixed Kids Hair Care Lines. Have you tried out any of these before? What are your thoughts and/or opinions on them? Let me know in the comments.
Disclaimer- I am not a professional… this is just what I’ve learned through research and trial & error. We are always learning and I am not afraid to admit if I am wrong and made a mistake. It’s ok if you do too. We, as parents, aren’t perfect. That’s ok. As long as we try as hard as we can for our children.
Again, if there are any specific topics you are interested in learning about or reading please let me know either down in the comments below or by emailing me directly at: email@example.com with “Multiracial Media Column Question” as your Subject line.
Thanks for reading and see you next week!